Cross Channel Marketing Manager
As the Boys+Arrows Cross Channel Marketing Manager you will plan, manage and execute all aspects of a holistic DTC and wholesale brand presence, including direct-management of all marketing platforms, selling tools and DTC customer service. You will work closely with the Chief Product Officer to ensure a consistent brand and product image which enhances the brand and drives profitable sales. In addition, you will oversee planning, procurement and analysis of the brand webstore and all DTC and wholesale marketing & sell-in tools. This role oversees the daily operations of all marketing & sales platforms, the brand website, the webstore, DTC customer service, as well as the technical development & maintenance of the brand website. Reports to CEO.
- Create and execute annual cross-channel marketing strategy in alignment with brand & product strategy.
- Plan, build & execute marketing campaigns, including related assets, which ensure brand & product presence on all social sites reflects our strategy.
- Plan, build & execute print marketing, affiliate and collab programs, PR projects, etc.
- Provide creative direction to internal graphic artists or third party contractors.
- Partner with Sales & Product Teams to create brand-right wholesale sell-in tools.
- Create DTC sales & receipt plan to meet annual sales, margin and turnover targets.
- Ensure healthy and robust Ecom platform is available and efficient 24x7x365.
- Build & maintain product assortment, including accurate metadata, on brand website.
- Monitor daily DTC sales, order execution, customer service through team.
- Plan & monitor product assortment vs. an “open to buy”, turnover and margin plan.
- Work with design team to ensure product needs are met.
- Work with production team to ensure product deliveries and reorders are met.
- Build and release product stories on brand website and related platforms; and/or work with third party to facilitate.
- Budget, schedule, and execute all aspects of photo shoot(s).
- Directly manage internal team & contractors, including planning activities, mentoring and ensuring effective performance.
- College degree in Marketing, or related field, and equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of ecommerce social media, analytics, related tools
- Experience in working with wholesale sales model
- Strategic & operational marketing planning, including budgeting, experience required
- Ability to multitask effectively in a dynamic environment
- Excellent written, verbal, listening, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, adventurous attitude a must
- Fashion or branded product experience required
Benefits & Perks:
- Casual work environment walking distance from the beach
- Health, dental and vision benefits
About Boys + Arrows
Founded in 2011 by Meagan Howard, Boys + Arrows is a fast-growing adventure lifestyle brand, setting the trend in women’s swimwear. Proudly made in Southern California, each swimwear piece is designed to inspire girls with an appetite for adventure and a passion for life. By joining the Boys + Arrows gang, you will be immersed into an incredibly supportive and collaborative environment. Headquarters are located in Ventura, California.
TO APPLY Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com